After receiving your lesson link, we will look it over and send you feedback, detailing what you did well, what needs to be changed, and offering suggestions for improvements. You will notify us when the changes have been made. If no other changes need to be made and the lesson meets our standards, then the lesson will be accepted!
When reviewing lessons, we are looking for:
- Adherence to the Gynzy lesson format
- Integration of Gynzy features/interactive components
- Neatness and creativity
- Pedagogical and content knowledge
- Visually appealing lessons
- Minimal feedback required
Overall, lessons should work well in a classroom, students should be able to understand it, students should be engaged, and there should be plenty of opportunities for students to practice.