What will you do?
Every day, over 100,000 teachers use Gynzy. One of the main reasons is the excellent content which is made available by Gynzy and it’s partners. For the new version of the Gynzy platform we are looking for educationalists with affinity for content creation and the common core to become our new Content Guru’s.
What is Gynzy?
Gynzy is a platform for teachers and students, grades K-8, which allows teachers to get the most out of their Interactive Whiteboard. With ready-made presentations and lesson plans, teachers can save a lot of time! Gynzy offers a very user-friendly, teacher driven platform to create, customize and present lessons.
What are your skills?
As a Content Guru, you’ll be responsible for creating and maintaining a complete set of math and language lessons in line with common core standards and regional standards for grades K-8. The job will consist of mapping the existing library of presentations and lesson plans to the common core standards and regional standards and further complete the library with relevant presentations and lesson plans.
Your work will be mainly within the Gynzy platform to create beautiful interactive presentations for thousands of small learning goals which are all related to the common core goals.
You will collaborate with the product team, educationalists and designers in the Netherlands to ensure a student and teacher friendly environment that is stimulating and effective.
What do we expect?
- Minimum 1 year K-8 teaching experience, preferably
- Bachelor or Master degree in education or early childhood education
- A background in education with knowledge of math and language arts
- Strong knowledge of common core standards
- Passion for technology and teaching efficacy
- Very detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Background in science and social studies is a plus
- Special ed experience is a plus
- Brooklyn, NY
What do we offer?
- Become part of a great international team with a mission to improve education
- A challenging job within a highly motivated workforce
- Impact on 100,000+ teachers which will be using your content in the classroom
- Opportunity to take on responsibility and self manage
- Room to expand your pedagogic and educational experience
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- 20 vacation days per year