Together we are creating a beautiful collection of instructional videos in Gynzy. Have you already recorded an instruction video? Share it with us, then we can place this video in the instruction lesson.
A suitable instructional video:
- Is based off of one of our existing instruction lessons (Math or ELA).
- At least discusses the “instruction” part.
- Has a length of 5 to 10 minutes.
- Does not contain images or sounds of students.
- Does not contain (disturbing) background noise or music.
- Is of sufficient quality (e.g. using Gynzy in full-screen mode).
- Avoid class or school specific information.
When we have published your instruction video, you will receive a confirmation. We plan to keep the references to the videos available in Gynzy as long as there are schools that are closed.
Please note: we publish a maximum of 1 instruction video per goal (i.e. one per instruction lesson). Before sharing a video, make sure to check this page to find out what goals we’ve already published videos for.